In April we started marketing an Anti-Microbial Product that will inactivate or inhibit the growth, not kill, any non-public related organisms such as bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus. These products must be EPA approved in any state that they do business and must be able to disinfect for what is called soft goods, which are carpet, vinyl, leather, etc. Our product works on both hard and soft surfaces and is approved in all 50 states. It is not toxic.
We have chosen Xzilon, which is owned by Caring Brands International (CBI). Why have we chosen Xzilon?
- Xzilon was acquired by Caring Brands in January of 2019. CBI companies also include XMicrobe, Microbefree Solutions, and Innovative Products and Solutions. With their state-of-the-art manufacturing, they can make their own products in just days. They have all-inclusive testing and compliance in all 50 states as well as Canada, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia. This is a solid company with a solid reputation.
- Vital Oxide, the active ingredient in Xzilon, meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. Refer to the EPA web site, https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2, and type Vital Oxide in the search box. You will see the EPA Reg. number 82972-1.
- XMicrobe Antimicrobial Protection keeps your vehicles sanitized. XMicrobe eliminates 99.9% of germs and microbes. It also resists future germs, odors, and stains with an active protection layer in the ventilation system, main cabin, and cargo areas.
- Delta Airlines is using the same fogging procedure and product after every flight. Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Q0OxIdFX9lM&feature=emb_logo to see how they are communicating this with their customers:
- Xzilon works on both porous and hard nonporous surfaces. Other products only work on hard nonporous surfaces. Porous surfaces make up 70-80% of the inside of a vehicle.
- It is easy and quick to apply. A fogging device is required. The device we have seen our clients have success with costs $82 plus shipping.
- Xzilon is economical. The price per application is $10.00. The minimum order is 100 applications per shipment.
This is a two-stage launch. Stage one is to immediately provide your employees protection in your Service Department and immediate protection for the customer when they pick up their disinfected vehicle. We are working on Stage Two which will include the option for the customer to purchase a warranty for 5 or more years.
For a product demonstration please call Brad Heim @ 978-376-3178. We look forward to working with you thru these challenging times.