We help motor vehicle businesses succeed.
- OUR MISSION
- OUR GOALS
Who We Are
NHADA’s mission is to be the voice of the motor vehicle industry by providing services, education, and investment in New Hampshire’s economy.
For 100 years, driving community, automotive, agriculture, and recreation.
Goals and Objectives
Our goals, outlined below, are the core competencies of the association to which resources will be allocated.
- Advocacy and Government Relations – The voice of the industry promoting mutually beneficial public policy.
- Member and Industry Success – Provide the benefits, services, and opportunities that support success.
- Community and Public Relations – Promote the impact of the industry to improve the community, consumer, and government awareness.
- Workforce Support – Attracting, educating, and retaining the workforce to support members.
- Dynamic Industry Association – The leadership and resources to sustain a growing association.