Having top notch occupational health providers on hand for all your employee health and occupational medicine needs is very important to your business. NHADA members are lucky to have some amazing occupational health providers as partners.
If you have already been sending your new employees and injured workers to these facilities you are probably all set; but a quick call would ensure they have all that they need. If you have never used them before, the call is crucial to avoid any delay with scheduling.
Here is the process to set up an account with our partners Convenient MD and Bedford Occupational and Acute Care:
- Their employer services team is available to you Monday through Friday 8:00 -5:00 to set up your new account. They can be reached at 603-766-5913.
- They have 11 clinics in NH as well as clinics in Maine and Massachusetts and also offer telemedicine.
- Clinics are open 7 days a week from 8:00 - 8:00 with occupational and employee health services available at all times.
- For more information on their clinics and locations check them out on line at www.convenietmd.com
- Dianne Annon is their representative there to assist you with setting up your new account. She can be reached at 603-848-0177 or by email at email@example.com
- They have 3 clinics in NH and also offer telemedicine.
- The Manchester Airport location is open Monday through Friday 8:00 - 6:00
- The Manchester Downtown location is currently closed but will be reopening soon. Stay tuned for reopening dates
- The Salem location is open Monday through Friday 8:00-7:00 and on Saturdays from 9:00 - 4:00
If you have any questions regarding our occupational health partners, the drug screen policy, or any of your workers comp needs please don’t hesitate to reach out to your NHADA – WCT Team at 800-852-3372 or email us:
- Peter Sheffer – Claims Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deb Handrahan – Member Services Coordinator – email@example.com
- Marta Silakka – Nurse Case Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Dowdy – Adjustor email@example.com
Marta J. Silakka RN, BSN, CCM, COHN-S