Cruisin' at the Lake
On June 23-25, 2019, NHADA has taken over three of Mill Falls at the Lake properties in Meredith for our annual three-day event – Church Landing, including its stand-alone lodges; Chase House; and Mill Falls. Each hotel is unique, offering various price points. Check out the inns and NHADA's favorable group rates!
Every NHADA Member business receives two free registrations!
We have planned a busy three days! Highlights include:
• A performance by comedian Bob Marley;
• A sunset dinner cruise on the MS Mount Washington, with entertainment by Brandy Band:
• Cocktail receptions;
• Free use kayaks, paddleboards, canoes, bicycles and more at the EKAL Activities Center;
• Golf Tournament at Ridgewood Country Club (separate charge applies);
• Free or discounted activities at numerous Lakes region venues;
• Business session;
• Kids Club by counselors from Copper Cannon Camp;
• Wine Tour;
• Chair Massages; and
• All meals from Sunday evening to Tuesday morning.
Also, be sure to reserve your room with Mill Falls at the Lake.
If you have any questions, please email Jean Conlon or call 800-852-3372.
We hope to see you at the lake!