Duration: 90 minutes
Who should attend: Dealers, General Managers, Fixed Operations Managers, Sales Managers, Office Managers
We are all aware that finding the right employees can be challenging, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to retain them. NHADA Bronze Partner Bill Napolitano of the ProActive™ Leadership Group will conduct a webinar intended for business owners, general managers, and the entire management team. It aims to offer valuable insights into proven strategies for employee development and retention. Bill is a founding partner of the ProActive™ Leadership Group, a CEO + Team business coaching firm dedicated to eliminating barriers to business growth and developing leadership potential. He is the co-author of the book, “The Real Power of Leadership and Influence".
This session will cover proven techniques, including:
• Identifying Each Employee’s Personal and Professional Needs
• Creating Their Individual Development Plans
• Developing a True Mentoring Program
• Building Your Dealership Learning Center
• Inviting Others to Join Your Winners Circle
• And more . . .