The Raffle for Automotive Education
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Time: 5:30 PM - 8 PM
Location: The Music Hall Lounge, 131 Congress Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Several awards will be announced throughout the night in honor of the late Paul Holloway, industry leader and former NHADA Chairman.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Kaplan Auto Group
Drink Ticket Sponsor
Nancy Phillips Associates
Nucar Automotive Group
GW Marketing Services
Lovering Auto Group
Table Top Sponsor
Tyler, Simms & St. Sauveur, CPAs
Hampton Ford Hyundai
Quirk Auto Dealers
Toyota of Nashua
Volvo Cars Exeter
Central Park Garage
Social Media Sponsor
North Country Ford
Crest Auto World
Grappone Automotive Group
Dennehy & Bouley
Sullivan Tire®/Lift Works Corp.
- Memorabilia Silent Auction: An engaging memorabilia silent auction will be hosted by a trusted third-party company. A substantial 75% of the proceeds raised from this auction will directly benefit the Education Foundation. This is a fantastic way to support our cause and take home some incredible memorabilia.
- Networking Opportunities: Join us for an evening of networking with our members, partners, future techs, parents, and teachers. Enjoy delicious appetizers and a selection of cocktails and mocktails. The evening will be filled with tunes to set the perfect atmosphere for connecting and collaborating.
- Program Highlights: During intermissions, we'll share exciting highlights about our students and programs. It's a great opportunity to learn about the impact of your support and the successes of the next generation of automotive professionals.
Senior CTE Automotive students must apply to be considered for the $25,000 in scholarships. The application process is more extensive than our traditional scholarship application, and applicants will go through a vetting process. We'll select approximately 15 student finalists for a chance to win, but to win, students must be present at the event. Names will be drawn at the end of the night on November 15. Select awards will be given in honor of Past NHADA chairman and NH Automotive technician education advocate Paul Holloway.
- Fill out the Raffle for Automotive Education Student Questionnaire
- Submit a teacher or automotive employer recommendation letter
- Submit your high school transcript
- Available and committed to attending the event if you are a finalist on Wednesday November 15, 5:30-8:00 at the Music Hall Lounge in Portsmouth NH
- Deadline to submit all above portions is Wednesday November 1st.
For questions, please reach out to Adam at: firstname.lastname@example.org