Duration: 90 minutes
Tuition: Individual Registration: $49 All funds benefit of the New Hampshire Automotive Education Foundation.
Who Should Attend: Those wanting to better understand automotive accounting, want a refresher, or office managers who want to be able to better instruct newer employees.
About the Webinar:
NHADA Silver Partner Tyler, Simms & St. Sauveur will provide an overview of basic automotive accounting concepts commonly found within the automotive industry.
This session will cover automotive accounting basics, including:
• Common transactions – From source document to the general ledger
- Posting entries and double-sided accounting, what does it mean?
- Accounts to schedule and the purpose behind it;
- Journals and how to use them;
- Reconciling accounts;
• Month-End Matters
- Efficient and Effective closing process;
- Reviewing problem problem accounts; and more.