Vaccines will soon be readily available for all residents of New Hampshire; some residents have already begin to receive them. With this new development, and the hope for us all to return to a non-Pandemic state of affairs, this webinar will review some of the key questions associated with the rollout of vaccines for employers. Some of the main topics will include:
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated?
- What if an employee refuses the vaccine due to a disability?
- What if an employee refuses the vaccine due to a religious belief or practice?
- What if an employee refuses to receive the vaccine – can employers discipline or terminate the employee for refusing the vaccine?
- Can employers provide the vaccine for employees on-site?
- Must employers pay for employees to receive the vaccine?
- Can employers incentivize employees to get vaccines?
- Can employers ask employees to disclose or prove if they have been vaccinated?
- Can employers require employees who are vaccinated to return to work, or require those who are not vaccinated to stay home?
- Must an employee who receives a vaccine continue to wear a face mask and social distance?
- If an employee has been vaccinated, do they still have to quarantine if exposed to COVID-19?
Margaret (“Peg”) O’Brien, Esq. - DEVINE, MILLIMET & BRANCH, P.A.
Jennifer Shea Moeckel - Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson
Tuition: Individual Registration: $49 All funds benefit of the New Hampshire Automotive Education Foundation.
Register online or
email Kaleena Guzman; or
call 800-852-3372 to register.