• Making the most of your manufacturer financial statements
• Reviewing dealership internal controls
• Working with other department heads to close out the month
• Identifying opportunities in federal and state income tax laws
• LIFO – “Last In, First Out” inventory accounting
• And more...
If you have specific topics that you would like covered, please email Jean Conlon, and she will forward your suggestions to the presenters.
Barton D. Haag, CPA | Principal and Laura T. Everett, CPA | Director at
Albin, Randall & Bennett, CPAs, an NHADA Silver Partner
Who should attend:
Office Managers, Controllers, and Senior Accounting Personnel
NHADA Members:$119 per person, $109 for the second and for each additional attendee from the same company. All funds benefit of the New Hampshire Automotive Education Foundation.
Register online below, or
DATE AND TIME
May. 23, 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Hazardous Materials Three-Year Certification (TRAINING)
Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. In automotive-related businesses, you may...
NHADA Cruisin’ at the Lake
NHADA.COM/CONVENTION The New Hampshire Automobile Dealers Association's (NHADA) three-day...