Failure to properly adhere to New Hampshire statute and regulation regarding titles can result in significant dealership fines and suspension and/or revocation of dealer license. This is serious business that needs serious attention.
This seminar by the NH Department of Safety, Division of Motor Vehicles, will review all aspects of titling and Department of Safety procedures in the State of New Hampshire.
• A review of the State DMV laws
• Step-by-step process for completing and submitting titles in compliance with NH State law
• An understanding of the consequences for not following correct procedures
• A review of “border state” titling information
• Certificates of Origin
• Survivorship rights
• Registering exempt vehicles & exempt law changes
• Proper assignments
• Canceled deals and changes
• Leased vehicles and corporate vehicles
• Abandoned vehicles
• A comprehensive question-and-answer period
We have designed this as an interactive program, so please bring your questions!
Staff from the NH DMV, Division of Motor Vehicles, Title Division
Who should attend:
Title Clerks, Office Managers, Business Managers, General Managers, Sales Managers, and Dealer Principals. The seminar is also beneficial to lien-holders.
NHADA Members: $40 per person, $35 for the second, and $30 for each additional attendee from the same company. All funds benefit of the New Hampshire Automotive Education Foundation.
Register online below, or
DATE AND TIME
Sep. 24, 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Controlling the Six Systems That Exist in Every Company to Maximize Potential (Workshop) (11/19)
By learning and practicing the components of this Growth Framework, you will dig into the...
Hazardous Materials Three-Year Certification Training (10/29)
Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. In automotive-related businesses, you may...