Content Writing Internship
Gain experience in an evolving Communications Department. The NHADA is seeking a self-driven Content Writer to serve as an intern on a young, creative-minded team. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the motor vehicle industry and have a knack for producing click-worthy content.
This position is intended for a college student.
About the Job:
Through this internship, you will become a vital asset to the Communications Department, working closely with the team to keep our outward facing media relevant. The candidate should be prepared to publish weekly blog posts, facilitate interviews and feel comfortable working in a collaborative environment. This position reports directly to the Creative Director.
Since recently launching a new website, the NHADA have become more committed to its digital media presence. This position will be in the drivers seat in terms of publishing frequent content on our website, social media channels and more.
Hours: 1-2 days a week (subject to change).
- Working closely with the Creative Director to develop thoughtful content for the blog, strategic marketing campaigns, newsletters and more.
- Facilitate and conduct industry specific interviews, working with the Video Production Coordinator.
- Produce and schedule social media posts on a weekly basis.
- Conduct weekly news scans to garner industry specific information—this will fuel our weekly newsletter: In Motion.
- Contribute content to our bi-monthly publication, Drive: NH.
- Coordinate with the NHAEF (New Hampshire Automotive Education Foundation) to publish press releases when scholarships are handed out.
- Assist miscellaneous departments with proofreading and producing content as needed.
Though this is a position for a writer, producing content involves utilizing tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite to size, edit and enhance blog images, social media posts, website pages, etc. Experience with this software is an added bonus, though not required—the candidate will learn this software through the position.
Opportunities to work remotely may present themselves after a substantial amount of in office experience is gained.
Please direct additional questions to Chandler Ives at email@example.com or 603-230-2157. To apply for the position, fill out the form below.